ECO STYLER PROFESSIONAL STYLING GEL (ARGON OIL) ON TEXTURIZED HAIR



HEY EVERYONE, today's review is on the eco styler gel (argon oil). I noticed that I have been really loving styling my texturized hair rather MAKING A LONG TERM PROTECTIVE STYLE and so I decided to invest in this. I got mine in the small size because I did not find the bigger size at my local beauty salon. The price of this was 1200 naira.
WHAT THE TUB SAYS
ECO STYLER
PROFESSIONAL STYLING GEL (ARGON OIL), ALCOHOL FREE, MAX HOLD (10).
ECOSTYLER MOROCCAN ARGON OIL STYLING GEL IS FORMULATED WITH RARE OILS FROMTHE ARGAN TREEIN MOROCCO. OUR FORMULAR CONDITIONSAND REVITALIZES THE HAIR WHILE ADDING BRILLIANT SHINE. LIKE ALL OUR STYLING GELS, ECOSTYLER MOROCCAN ARGON OIL IS WEIGHTLESS AND PROVIDES A SUPERIOR HOLD.
DIRECTIONS: APPLY TO DRY HAIR OR WET HAIR. WORK DESIRED AMOUNT THROUGH HAIR AND STYLE.
INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA), CARBOMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, GLYCERIN, AMINO-2-METHYL-1-PROPANOL, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, FRAGRANCE(PARFUM), CL 19140 YELLOW 5, LOVE AND PRIDE(AWW!!!)..
MY VERDICT
All I can say is that this product is so popular for a reason, I have used a previous gel in the past which I absolutely hated and that kind of scarred me. I was really scared about trying this out but I have to say I do not regret it at all. The first time tried it on a protective style I applied very little  to my hair because I was a little scared, but the next time I went to town with it and my hair felt really soft and shiny and still held my style for five days.
RATING: 5.0
LONGEVITY: The small tub will last a good while
HOLD: Can hold for up to 5days depending on the quantity used.

1 comments: