BANANA DEEP CONDITIONER FOR TEXTURIZED HAIR PART 2


Hello, long time no post, I love my commercial conditioners but we all know good ones are super pricey and so, I started a new series where I teach everyone how to make their own deep conditioners and I believe this banana deep conditioner recipe will be very effective for girls with texturized hair..

WHAT YOU WOULD NEED


  • A large sized banana or two small sized bananas.
  • My shea butter mix HERE
  • Aloe vera gel (check how to extract aloe gel from aloe vera leaf HERE
  • Blender
  • A sieve, specifically the type shown below, with micro filters



HOW TO PREPARE
  1. Firstly, put the banana and aloe gel (I use one whole aloe leaf gel, but if your gel isn't as small as mine you could use half) in a blender and blend thoroughly.
  2. Secondly, use a sieve to filter out the unwanted particles (be careful not to shake the sieve so the particles do not enter the already filtered mix). You do not want to skip this step as particles could get stuck in your hair and it takes forever to go away, trust me I know.
  3. Thirdly, add your shea butter in the cold pressed form and mix thoroughly (I just add my shea butter mix which already contains all my favorite oils, find out how to make it HERE)
  4. Finally, give it a thorough stair and you deep conditioner is read. It has such a creamy consistency and works great)..My shea butter mix contains glycerin which is a great humectant and attracts moisture to the hair.
The first time I tried this I was not sure about it, but I was impressed at the level of moisture it gave me and even though I do not use this all the time, whenever I do have the time, I love my natural deep conditioners.

Please do try this and let me know how it turns out.. leave a comment below I would love to hear from you...

HERE is another deep conditioner that you may love as well.

1 comments:

  1. Love this, I will definitely try this out...

    ReplyDelete