UPDATED DEEP CONDITIONING MIX FOR TEXTURIZED HAIR (PART 1)


Deep conditioners where quite pricey before the recession but now with the recession in Nigeria, I mean the price tags on deep conditioners are pretty high and as such I am really happy when I am able to DIY a deep conditioner that works thereby saving me some money. I have a previous blog post on my deep conditioning mix HERE and while that still works, whenever I have the time I change it up to this one and I have been loving it.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
  • Aloe vera juice HOW TO EXTRACT ALOE JUICE
  • A regular conditioner (I am using VO5, I got mine in Abuja, Nigeria for 800 naira)
  • essential oil (optional)
  • Glycerin
  • melted shea butter or whatever oil you have
PREPARATION
  • Firstly, pour the amount of conditioner that will cover you whole head into a bowl
  • Secondly, add 5 drops of essential oil
  • Thirdly, one tablespoon of glycerin and two table spoon of oil
  • Finally, add four tablespoon of aloe vera juice
You will notice that your hair will have such a slip to it and will be easier to detangle, that is what aloe vera gel does, it also helps retain moisture and stimulate hair growth. The aloe juice consistency keeps your hair moisturized and gives it an amazing slip. This is one of my very affordable was to deep condition my hair whenever I am on a budget and it works fine...

Have you ever DIYed a deep conditioner or do you have any question/? Please leave a comment I will love to hear from you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment