SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL BOTANICALS TEXTURIZER IN COARSE REVIEW



Hello everyone, I am back with a new texturizer review and it is the soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer. Check out the previous review I did on the curls and naturals texturizer I used HERE. I was all over every beauty store and supermarket looking for the last texturizer I used but all were efforts in futility. I came across this at a beauty store in Wuse Abuja, Nigeria for 1750 naira and something about it reminded me of the curls and naturals texturizer I previously used, so I took a chance and tried it ( I did come across the just for me texturizer but I was skeptical about purchasing it because I had seen reviews where people said it completely straightened their hair).

The soft and beautiful texturizer contains natural plants oils and butters and I got mine in coarse because my natural hair is 4C, so if you have stubborn hair definitely go for this type. It contains two tubs of the no mix texturizer which is great, one tub was enough for my whole head.

The texturizer like every other kit comes with a leaflet telling you how long you should keep the texturizer on your hair. I made sure my application and smoothing time didn't exceed 10 mins but if you are going for looser curls or have really stubborn hair I believe 13- 15 mins is okay.

It came with two color indicating shampoos, two leave in conditioners and two deep conditioners and as all other kit contents the conditioners where not enough and I still had to add mine.


MY FINAL VERDICT ON THE CURLS AND BEAUTIFUL BOTANICALS TEXTURIZER. 

I did really enjoy the over all turn out of this texturizer, it softened my curls just the way I wanted and its results were very similar to the curls and naturals texturizer. I really do hate changing texturizers to avoid different curl patterns on my locks, but you know Nigeria, if you see a product today it may be hard to see it again, but this came out really well and I do highly recommend it.
The leave in conditioner had a very jelly, light but very moisturizing feel and I absolutely loved it, I will be looking out to get a full size of the leave in conditioner.

RATING: 5/5
PRICE:  5/5
ODOUR: THE TEXTURIZER DID NOT HAVE AN ODOUR BUT THE CONDITIONERS SMELL     REALLY FRESH
LONGIVITY: CAN LAST FOR TWO TEXTURIZERS
What texturizers or new hair products have you been using? Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you..xoxo...  

3 comments:

  1. This is very helpful, I just got mine today and have to come online to read about it .. I have a natural hair and I hope it soften it for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a really good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola buenas noches quiero saber si estos productos sirve para cabello en transiciĆ³n gracias.

    ReplyDelete