EASY WAYS TO GROW YOUR NAPES AND FRONT HAIR BACK, IN NIGERIA

photo credit:blackgirllonghair.com
Hello everyone today I am going to be sharing ways to regrow your napes and front hair back. This is something I see most of us Nigerian girls suffering from and I believe it is mostly because of our choices when it comes to protective styling, find out which protective styles is best for your hair type HERE . This tips will definitely help you grow your napes and edges and also help prevent more hair loss and as always I have tried this myself and these are what I find work.
  • Find the right protective style for you hair:  While lots of protective styles are out there, not everyone is meant for your hair type, some hair types/textures handle braids and sew ins well while others just do not, Find out more HERE. I also urge you to tell your stylist not to pick you napes or edges while protective styling.
  • Moisturize your napes and edges daily:  This goes a long way to grow out those napes and edges. Use whatever oil you have, or any moisturizer. Black castor oil and cold pressed shea butter are definitely my favorite, I do this morning and night even if I have on a protective style. I also occasionally heat up the oil and message the oil while warm into my nape and edges. DIY SHEA BUTTER MIX HERE



  • Keep relaxers away: Obeying this tip will go a long way in growing your napes and edges. whenever you have a need to apply any chemical to your hair, keep it away from your napes and edges and if you must apply it apply it lastly and take off quickly. I had to start applying my texturizers myself just so I could keep it off my napes and edges (we all know how Nigerian stylist can be, they never listen).
  • Stop straining your edges and napes.  
Disclaimer: This tips may not produce results immediately, it all depends on how fast your hair grows, but in the long run no matter your hair growth rate,it will work.

Please comment down below I would absolutely love to hear from you...XOXO....












1 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the tip on keeping relaxers away...

    ReplyDelete