NATUREESSENCE SWISS COLLAGEN BODY CREAM REVIEW

Natureessence swiss collagen cream

Natureessence swiss collagen body cream ingredients 


This body cream I used way back in secondary school, so when I was searching for a good toning moisturizer at an affordable price (cuz school turned me into a coal mine) I immediately reached out for this one hence I have had no issues with it in the past. 
At first I was glowing, it didn't bleach me at all but it gave me this amazing brownish glow and in fact people often asked me what I was using and then the weather got hotter and I started to sweat, it started as a little itch at my back which I overlooked and turned into contact dermatitis (ECZEMA) after a while (arghhhh!!!), sensitive skin issues I guess because my friend has been using this for years with no issues, I had to stop using it immediately and treated it. I also think that this cream has lot of fakes sold in Nigeria. So if you have sensitive skin like me be careful how you buy this.

Weather or not I bought the fake one, I am scared to repurchase it.

AD

Do you know that aliexpress delivers to Nigeria all you need is to buy from vendors who buy this facial spin brush now

QUICK TIP: the creams usually have a number that you scratch and send, insist of scratching it first and sending the sms before you buy or do not buy it at all, that was the mistake I made.

RATING: 1.5 out of 5
SMELL: Okay, not very glamorous but mixes in well with perfumes and body sprays.
COST: Very affordable, 1100-1800 naira for a  629grams tub
LONGEVITY: Will last a very long time.

Have you ever tried this or thinking of trying it? What creams can you advice me to use or what are you using? I would love to hear from you.  

9 comments:

  1. Eczema...hmm .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the fake one.
    The original goes for 3,000 to 3,500.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I believe there are two types, I went and bought the one of 3000 and it still did the same thing.

      Delete
  3. I just started using Swiss collagen weeks back and now I've started having ezecma on my back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping a comment, honestly I don't know what is the product that triggers that, I hope they sort it out.

      Delete
  4. Enter your comment...how can i get the original nature ssence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELL LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU CAN DO THAT BY SCRATCHING THE NUMBER ON THE CREAM AND TEXTING BEFORE YOU BUY. CHECK ANY LOCAL BEAUTY ONLINE STORE

      Delete
  5. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. بروبيوتيك النهدي

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe. فوائد فيتامين الزنك للنساء

    ReplyDelete