CLASSIC MAKEUP MATTE LIPSTICKS IN NUDE GIRL AND LADY DANGER




I purchased this from a classic outlet at Dutse alhaji market plaza in Abuja for 500 naira but this can be gotten nationwide, I have been meaning to try these shades especially the nude one for some time now. I think the packaging of classic makeup usa products are so classy and I am not ashamed to bring them out in public to touch up on my makeup. I also love that it came with matching glosses all for just 500 naira.

NUDE GIRL:

I love this, it is hands down the best nude shade I have tried so far. Line your lips with a brown lip pencil the apply this to the middle of your lips, for a glossy look apply the gloss that came with it or whichever you have. I apply both the gloss it came with and another gloss I have.
I do wish that this could last all day but it does not and you may need to reapply later in the day, unlike their matte lipglosses which last all day.
RATING: 3.5 out of 5
SMELL: Nil
PRICE: Very affordable
LONGEVITY: You may need to apply later in the day
PACKAGING: Classy

LADY DANGER:

This let me down a lot, it was not matte at all and it looked really cheat and tacky, my lips just looked really strange onit and I really do regret this buy. I do not recommend this at all
RATING: 1 out of 5
SMELL: Nil
PRICE: Not worth it even though it was 500naira
LONGEVITY: does not last
PACKAGING: Classy

I love classic makeup USA products regardless and I am excited to try more stuff from them.

What affordable matte lip sticks can you recommend for me please, Have you tried these lipsticks? What did you think? Are you thinking of buying them? I hope this review helps..Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment