CLASSIC MAKEUP U.S.A 24HR SHOW LIP GLOSS IN NATURE


Hello dearies, so I just got this from my trip to Akwa ibom state, but of course these lippies can be gotten anywhere in Nigeria, check my previous post for other things I got on my trip HERE   .
This cost 1000 naira and it is a really good nude shade for any skin tone, I didn't fancy it at first but once I lined it with my airwoman eye and lip liner in the shade 18`, put this at the Centre of my lip and blended with my fingers, I fell in love with it. You could also coat this with a gloss to give it a sheen and it will be absolutely amazing.

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @ PRETTYMUNDNE

PRICE: 5 star
LONGEVITY: 4 star
SMELL: Nil
TASTE: Nil
RATING: 4 star
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN: Yes

QUICK TIP: with the classic lip glosses I have noticed that the lippies with shades as numbers as in, "07" are better than the ones with shades as names like "nude". I find that the ones with names can be just a little bit ashy.

Have you ever tried any of the classic lip glosses? What lip products are you using?
Please do drop a comment, i would love to hear from you..Have a lovely week ahead.


5 comments:

  1. I've been hearing just good stuff about Classic products. Especially their lippies. I'd probably get the nude or pink too.
    10 Reasons You Might Be Breaking Out
    www.laitanbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should, their products are pretty awesome and really affordable too..Thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the nude and classic wine and they're both lovely. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have about ten colours, purchased them at prices between N250 and N500. The price you purchased it at is expensive. Next time, buy it in the market or local supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, for the late reply dear. Been off for a while..That's true, I was cheated, I don't buy from that seller anymore..

      Delete