MY CHEAP DEEP CONDITIONING MIX FOR TEXTURIZED HAIR



Hello everyone, hope you are all fabulous. I believe that what makes a deep conditioner so moisturizing is the infusion of oils. There are so many deep conditioners out there which I could recommend but for today I will just be showing you a way to make a good deep conditioner without breaking the bank.


NB: I don't have any glycerin left, that is why it is not in the photo.


  1. Firstly, get a bowl and add any regular conditioner of your choice, I really do recommend products like VO5 which is really inexpensive or aussie moist.
  2. Secondly, add as much conditioner as you will need to cover your whole head in the bowl
  3. Thirdly, add a quarter size olive oil (you can use any carrier oil your choice like coconut oil or Shea butter, just make sure you melt it first if it is in a cold pressed state).
  4. Then, add about five drops of any paraffin liquidium and mineral oil free serum (check the ingredients to be sure). 
  5. Finally, add two drops of essential oil (optional) and a few drops of glycerin. Mix thoroughly.




Apply generously to your hair and cover with a shower cap or steamer cap and finally deep condition for about 20 minutes-and hour. 

My banana deep conditioner for texturized hair HERE
and my updated deep conditioner mix for texturized hair HERE




0 comments:

Post a Comment