CURLS AND NATURALS TEXTURIZER HAIR SOFTENER REVIEW AND WHERE TO BUY IT





I remember last year when I decided I was going texturized because my natural hair was to tough for me to maintain, I searched stores in Lagos, Uyo and Abuja for a good Texturizer, and  as a matter of fact finding a texturizer was a serious hassle and I resulted into other methods to texturize my hair which didn't quite work out so well, but story for another day...

I bought this  CURLS AND NATURALS TEXTURIZER at NEXT stores in Abuja, NIGERIA and I have to say I was quite skeptical about it because I just felt like the pack was too boring and there were no write ups on the body of this texturizer kit, you know, trying to convince me on why I should buy this (Example: The curls and naturals texturizer hair softener, infused with the magic oils which will make your locks not only soft but grow 12inches in one hour..lol). I bought it anyway because honestly that was the only texturizer at the store.


CURLS AND NATURALS TEXTURIZER, INSIDE THE KIT

CONTENT OF THE CURLS AND NATURALS TEXTURIZER

This is what is contained in the texturizer kit.

  • The texturizer
  • The leave in conditioner
  • The neutralizing shampoo
  • The application manual

The texturizer cost 1450 naira and is good for one application only. 

HOW I APPLIED THE TEXTURIZER

My application and smoothing time was 10mins and I shampooed my hair immediately after because I know how well my hair takes to chemical treatments, and I was scared of over processing my hair. I  then deep conditioned and styled using my Profectiv daily leave in strengthener and Vitale serum.


PROS

  • Didn't over process my hair
  • Had enough for one application
  • it is a no mix texturizer, so if I did have any left,it wont get spoilt
  • Nice packaging

CONS

  • If your hair is really full you may need to get two packs of these, so its not so cost effective
  • the products in the kit arent enough, the leave in conditioner was way too small.
My verdict, the curls and naturals texturizer is definitely the best thing I have ever used to texturize my hair and trust me I have tried a good number of texturizers (Being a product junkie and all). It left my locks extremely soft and loose but not too loose that my curls weren't visible anymore just loose enough to the point were I can maintain it better.
Texture shot
People keep thinking my hair is natural and that's the best part of being texturized I feel like I can enjoy the best of both worlds and this texturizer definitely helped me achieve that. I will be repurchasing two more packs real soon, just incase they run out  at the store.

What texturizer have you tried? Are you thinking of going texturized? Do you have any questions or comments? please do leave them below. Thank you for reading.

REVIEW ON AN EQUALLY AMAZING TEXTURIZER THAT I USED HERE







9 comments:

  1. Chinelo,nice writeup. Keep up the good work . I personally prefer my hair natural, mainly because my hair is so soft and fine (even though it breaks a lot. �� plus am #teamlazynatural).BTW, Your hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Thanks dear. You are so lucky, i wish my natural hair was soft but i just had to fake it..lol..What are you doing about the breakage? Your hair is natural so it already has all the protein it needs, it probably just needs more moisture, maybe you should get a good leave in conditioner and also try deep conditioning whenever you can it will help. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one dear
    I love your blog

    ericadianas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one dear
    I love your blog

    ericadianas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,trying to stop retouching my hair now.I want it to be fuller so my friend adviced that I should start texturing it.Is safe?Although,my hair is very due.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bimrisky I will be doing a what you should know before you transition post really soon, but texturized hair is completely safe, however it is really similar to natural hair but the curls on texturized hair are really loose and easier to manage. I will advice that.
    a, You either big chop and then start texturizing your hair or.

    B, Start texturuzing your new growth now and leave the relaxed ends as is and cut off the relaxed ends later..I hope you find this helpful

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am salon owner after much experience of 20years of salon business i relayse that texture is good for afrihair

    ReplyDelete